phpBB2 by Przemo
Support forów phpBB2 modified by Przemo

FAQFAQ - PIERWSZA POMOC!!  regulaminREGULAMIN  SzukajSZUKAJ  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  DownloadDownload  katalog Forów DyskusyjnychKatalog Forów   FAQ Video tutoriale

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Zamknięty przez: arcy
23-01-2009, 01:48
[OffTopic] Changes on forum :)
Autor Wiadomość
arcy

Wysłany: 23-01-2009, 00:03   [OffTopic] Changes on forum :)

This is me again:)
As you can see the forum has been changed, the layout of the various departments has been changed.
New sections, some posts have been divided and sorted.
Changes, we hope, will help you navigate the forum and find the answer to your problem.
And us, we hope, will optymalize the work of the forum.

- forum sections "Help" were released on the homepage
    - Modifications to the forum was divided on the basis of how similar "Help" forum.
    Division finished modificationis blocked. If you want to add mods put it in the topic in the "Search and suggestions" - staff forum will move to modify if finished.
    - Posts from the old section of the modifications have been separated
    - a division orders. Dividedis on paid and free job. We did so because of the demand for free services or services paid advertising, points helped, supercharged, etc. Free orders still exist!
    In orders to write a new theme required is to use the tag is selected from a list of subject and setting outthe nature of the order.
    - the job has a new rules of procedure. Before writing the order do read about this
    - the finished modification was a table of content scovering the existing forum about mods - http://www.przemo.org/php...pic.php?t=67152 This list will be updated on a regular basis.
    - a group facilitator was created. Many of the moderators, who share with you their knowledge, time and served simply means no longer have time to provide the forum. Well, each of us up and replace these important matters important. I warmly thank you all for your contribution and willingness to share their knowledge with others. You can be proud that instead hack of the other forums you chosen help to people. Those who make an outstanding deserve honorable mention for helping in the development of the forum have been moved to a group Hall of Fame .
    - was the topic on which we will publish shortchanges in the functioning of the forum support.

Greetings:)
And sorry for my poor English ;)

Gadatliwa Kasia 

Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi