phpBB2 by Przemo
Support forów phpBB2 modified by Przemo

FAQFAQ - PIERWSZA POMOC!!  regulaminREGULAMIN  SzukajSZUKAJ  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  DownloadDownload  katalog Forów DyskusyjnychKatalog Forów   FAQ Video tutoriale

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
[General] Where can I find the English Edition at?
Autor Wiadomość
Rhineus

Wysłany: 08-04-2011, 23:15   [General] Where can I find the English Edition at?

Hello,

I just found this today and I find it great that you can turn off the mods, I don't think there is another premodded PHPbb that can do this... But the forum is kinda hard to navigate. I know the reason, it's in another language but I did find the download section but the English Edition is not available yet, or I can't find it... I found in this forum, the phpBB2 by Przemo 1.12.6 updates but that's all I could find. Do you know where that I could find the English version at?

Thank you,
Michael

Gadatliwa Kasia 

japi55

Wysłany: 08-04-2011, 23:44   

You can set on english language in administration panel, in the main configuration.

Rhineus

Wysłany: 08-04-2011, 23:53   I'm sorry, I'm a total n00b at this stuff

Hello,

Never mind, I got it... I read the Forum installation step by step. Someone should really tell Matteo to sticky that thread, in case some n00b like me can see it. Do you know when the English Edition will come out because I will be greatly appreciated? I think I could translate it for you if you tell me what files needs translating... Thank you and have a nice day :)

Odpowiedz do tematu